Tuesday, January 22, 2013

iOS Device Management Presentation

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of presenting at our county schools Multi-District Workshop. One of the presentations that I gave dealt with setting up and managing iOS devices in an educational setting. Since this is a complicated topic, I thought I would share the Google Presentation here so that it might be beneficial to others looking for guidance.
If you have questions or need some input, please feel free to contact me.

iOS Management
Presentation Description: Looking at bringing in iOS devices to enrich your curriculum with technology? This session will look at the various ways in which these devices can be setup and managed in your classroom, department, or in your 1-1 school. We will demystify the Apple Volume Purchase Program and explore the different ways that you can use to deploy your devices. No experience necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment